The Cheeky Tanga in Black (Side-Opening Underwear with Velcro)
The Cheeky Tanga is built to minimize pain when getting dressed and while wearing.
Cheeky Tanga: Adaptive Features:
- Side opening panties so you never have to lift a leg or fuss putting on panties. Simply thread beneath you and fasten on either side. These panties are designed to be put on while seated!
Safe and secure all day with sleek extra strong velcro that will not irritate you.
- Loop grips so you never have to worry about pinching the underwear shut. Just slide a finger through.
*ALL UNDERWEAR IS FINAL SALE
Ships internationally. Shipping details at checkout.
If you are not satisfied with your Intimately purchase, you may return your items for a full refund within 30 days. All returned items must be unworn and in their original packaging for a full refund. To returns your items, please follow the steps on this page.
Get Dressed While Seated!
Stay Secure with Velcro!
Grip Loops for Easier Dressing
Chic Lace Detail
- MRMadelynn R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for Stoma bags
Having IBD is a struggle in itself when changing my bag in tricky situations. I originally bought these briefs post-op to help with the recovery process and allowed me to change easier. I've carried on using them as they are supportive to my bag and I can unclip one side to get easy access to my stoma without having to take everything off.Was this helpful?
- IIvaI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoI need more colours!!
Not scratchy at all, really soft on the skin and strong. I love the bottom detail, the lace gives it a delicate sexy edge. Really easy to use and get on and off – would love to see them in different colours.Was this helpful?
- DDonnaI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoSoft Velcro
SIDE OPENING: When given the choice, I always prefer velcro because it's easy to open, but have always had issues with it scratching my skin. However this velcro was incredibly soft. While I appreciate that there are straps on the ends to help you close the garment, I personally didn't need to use them. Having the openings on both hips makes it so easy.
SIZE: I'm a size L and felt like this style runs a little bit small. Probably should have sized up to an XL. The lace in the back is stretchy, but not as stretchy as the solid fabric of the front.
FABRIC: Again, it was stretchy and soft. The solid part is smooth and lightweight. There's a cotton liner at the bottom too.
OVERALL: I gave this five stars because it's a handy style and very pretty.Was this helpful?